Friday, December 12, 2008

Les Grossman Wants To (censored) Your Face Even More

Tom Cruise earned his most positive praises in a long time this past summer with his hilarious turn as studio exec Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder. After yesterday's announcement that Cruise had been nominated for a Golden Globe for the role, today we find that we may get more of the foul-mouthed booty shaker. Tom Cruise spoke to E! Online and says that he's been talking it over with Ben Stiller.

"I’ve talked about doing different videos with the character," Cruise said. "I’ve started working with Ben [Stiller] on it, and we’ve kind of talked about different things to do. We were gonna do some in our free time, but we haven’t found the free time…yet."

I, for one, would love to see more of Grossman. For all of Tropic Thunder's hilarity, nothing surprised me more or gave me more pleasure than watching it the first time and saying, "Wait, is that..? Oh my God, could it be..? HOLY SHIT IT IS!" and hearing the rest of the audience react with me. C'mon, you gotta agree it was a great performance. Play-ya! Plaaaaaay-ya!

0 comments: