Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fired Up Trailer: F-U In Fun or F-U To Fun?

Head on over to Apple to check out the first trailer for the football players-turned cheerleaders comedy. I can't tell if I enjoyed this trailer or not. On the one hand, it made me laugh a couple times and it stars Disturbia cutie Sarah Roemer. On the other hand, it's about FOOTBALL PLAYERS WHO DECIDE TO BECOME CHEERLEADERS! How ridiculous is that? Sure, it's for the sake of getting girls, but as if they couldn't do that being football players? And not just any football player, STAR football players! Don't they have college scouts to consider, too? Then again, I may be reading far too much into the premise of a teen comedy. Anyone else notice that Eric Christian Olsen has been playing a high school kid for, like, 10 years? And anyone else think that Nicholas D'Agosto is looking considerably less douche-y than he did on Heroes? These are the things I think about...

0 comments: